Friday, February 25, 2011

What I did in my free time when I was young.

When I was young, my favorite season was winter.
Even though I lived in the city, I would go to my grandmother's house that was in the contryside in every winter vacation. I liked winter very much because I could do some activities that I would not ba able to do in other seasons.
The sled was something that I enjoyed very much during winter.
Speeding down the steep mountain covered with snow was a spectacular activity.
At that time, my sled was a plastic bag, for it was lots of years ago.

3 comments:

  1. Winter actually is not my favorite season, but I've been doing the same activity at winter time! I have never done it since my brothers finished high school. I miss these days.... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh! That looks like so much fun!!

    Jane, I have just moved back to Texas from Missouri where the winters are very cold and snowy! When I first moved to Missouri, I got so excited about snow! It was wonderful to watch the snow falling. I even enjoyed walking around in the snow and taking pictures. But after 5 years of those cold, cold winters, I started to miss Texas. I'm glad to be back in Austin. It was great we had a little snow this year.

    ReplyDelete