Do you know where children’s most favorite place is in U.S.A.? The result is very interesting. Disney Land and Disney World always compete for first and second place in U.S.A. Both Disney Land and Disney World not only are established by Walt Disney but also have the same characters such as Mickey Mouse and his friends. In spite of these similarities, there are lots of differences between Disney Land and Disney World.
The location is the first difference. Disney Land is located in Anaheim, California, but the Disney World is located in Olando, Florida. Because they are located in opposite location from each other, people, who want to go to Disney theme park, are equally divided with Disney Land and Disney World.
The second difference is when they were established. Disney Land was established in 1955, whereas Disney World was established in 1971. After Walt Disney succeed at Disney Land, he planned another Disney theme park. The second theme park is Disney World.
The third difference is the scale. Both Disney Land and Disney World have several main theme parks, but Disney World’s scale is larger than Disney Land. Disney Land is 960㎢ in extent, but Disney World is 111,100㎢ in extent. In addition, Disney Land is composed of two main theme parks, but Disney World is composed of four main theme parks. Therefore, Disney World has more various and fun rides than Disney Land.
In conclusion, it is sure that Disney Land and Disney World are really famous for theme park in the United States. There are lots of similarities between them, but there are also lots of differences. After people in the U.S.A considers differences between Disney Land and Disney World, they can choose where they want to go. They can have so much fun through two Disney theme parks.
Nice topic! I liked it! You got all 5 paragraphs and they are really good. The differences are very clear. You are such a good writer!
ReplyDeleteJanee! I like those compareation between Disney land in California and Disney land in Orlando! I think it going to help me if I don't know which one choose to my vacations.
ReplyDeleteJane----
ReplyDeletereally interesting topic. I have visited Disney world last year. I hope I can visit Disney land because of you.